Permanent Warehouse Disability Learnership Needed
Warehouse Disability Learnership Needed
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Hendok Distribution
Job Title: Warehouse Disability Learnership Needed
Hendok has an exciting opportunity for individuals whom are interested in a Disability Learnership Opportunity (PWD) in our warehouse. This learnership opportunity will be for the duration of 12 months.
We are looking for enthuastic individuals who are living with a disability & is wanting to gain experience within a warehouse environment.
- Matric or equivalent certificate
- Medical letter and specialist letter confirming disability status
- Between 19 – 27 years old
- Assist with stock count
- Assist with packing pallets
- Any Ad Hoc duties
- The company is POPIA Compliant.
- Where possible, preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act and in line with Hendok’s Employment Equity plan. Hendok reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.
- Should you not hear back within 2 weeks of your application, please deem the application as unsuccessful.
- Required Skills
- time management
9 total views, 2 today