Permanent Vacancy for Housekeepers Needed At Durban
Vacancy for Housekeepers Needed At Durban
Location: Western Cape
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Faircape Health
Job Title: Vacancy for Housekeepers Needed At Durban
The Faircape Group operates 6 high end retirement/lifestyle villages in the Western Cape.
We are seeking a Housekeeper at Noordhoek Manor to carry out various cleaning duties and to ensure our facilities are in an orderly condition.
Please do not apply if you do not stay in close proximity to Noordhoek Manor.
Job duties include, but is not limited to the following:
- Ensure that a high standard of cleanliness is maintained throughout all areas of the facility
- Clean designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects upon request
- Ensure all walkways remain clear and free of debris
- Notify management of any repairs required
- Mix and dispose of all cleaning solutions appropriately
- Follow all health and safety regulations
Experience and knowledge:
- 3 years cleaning experience preferable
- Excellent working knowledge of cleaning appliances and their operations
- Knowledge regarding the proper use of cleaning/chemical agents
- Attention to detail and good communication skills
- We will require a written reference in order to proceed with your application
- No criminal record
- Solid and positive references
- Clear health record
- Clear credit record
- Vaccinated against covid-19 or prepared to be vaccinated prior to commencing job
- Salary on offer from R 4 500 per month.
- Working Hours: You will be required to work 16.25 shifts per month, as per the roster from 06h30 until 18h30. Normal working days are Mondays to Sundays, including public holidays.
- Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
7 total views, 1 today