Permanent Unemployed Warehouse Supervisor Wanted Urgently
Unemployed Warehouse Supervisor Wanted Urgently
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Execustaff Recruiting Services SA (Pty) Ltd
Job Title: Unemployed Warehouse Supervisor Wanted Urgently
- Manage and oversee all warehouse activities, ensure efficient processes, and maximize warehouse productivity.
- Oversee and coordinate daily warehouse activities such as receiving and storing goods, managing inventory levels, ensuring the efficient delivery of goods, supervising staff, and securing the warehouse.
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments.
- Managing drivers, scheduling collections from various stations and ensuring goods are collected on same day.
- Managing stores and ensuring that all parts are marked correctly, allocated to the correct bin location and issued to workshop staff when job is scheduled to start.
- Follow up and daily reporting of all open purchase orders. Capturing of feedback on system and report of overdue orders to SRC Manager.
- Capturing of all GRN’s and issuing of stock to relevant jobs on system.
- Ensuring all stock “issues” are completed on the system before day end.
- General daily housekeeping of stores.
- Reporting of any orders that are overdue with reasons to SRC Manager and Workshop Manager.
- Checking stock levels and reporting on shortages for ordering.
- Responsible for weekly cycle counts, variances to be investigated and report back to SRC Manager.
- Tool register to be checked and any breakages/defects to be reported to Workshop Manager.
- Monthly stock takes to be done with necessary preparation, investigation of over/shortages with feedback.
- logistics : 3 to 4 years
- warehouse : 3 to 4 years
- Matric (essential)
- Relevant tertiary qualification (beneficial)
- Code 8 driver license (essential)
- Computer Literacy in MS Office (essential)
- Computer literate on Syspro or similar ERP Business Management Software (essential)
- Must have at least 3-5 years experience in warehousing/store/logistics management
35 total views, 1 today