Permanent Unemployed Warehouse Pharmacist Needed At Centurion
Unemployed Warehouse Pharmacist Needed At Centurion
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Unemployed Warehouse Pharmacist Needed At Centurion
We are looking for a well presented Warehouse Pharmacist to join our team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure quality, efficiency and safety of medicines are maintained through the distribution chain.
- Ensure good warehouse practice (GWP) compliance
- Receiving of Medication
- Temperature Maintenance
- Picking and Packing
- Supervise warehouse staff
- Return and Destruction
- Cycle Counts
- Stock Take
- Returned Goods
- Quarantine Goods
- Non-Compliance reports
- Perform related duties as assigned by The Head of Operations.
- Maintain compliance with all regulatory-, company policies and procedures
- Responsible for own job-related filing
- Open and lock-up of the office and warehouse when required
- Proper housekeeping
- Client Liaison when applicable
- Oversee packing material management
- Act as backup when a Responsible Pharmacist is not available.
- Receive and react to alarms received from: Intrusion alarm, smoke alarm, power failure and temperature alarm.
- Desired Experience & Qualification
- Must have successfully completed Matric and Pharmacist degree, B.Pharm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly in general and on telephone
- Must be able to move and carry boxes as required within the Warehouse and Logistics environment.
2 total views, 1 today