Permanent Unemployed Warehouse Assistant/Clerk Requered
Unemployed Warehouse Assistant/Clerk Requered
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Unemployed Warehouse Assistant/Clerk Requered
- Picking and Packing
- Pick and pack stock accurately and timeously
- Ensure completion of paperwork and filing of documentation for stock received or picked/packed
- Pick, pack, and check stock for internal branch transfers
- Receive, quality check and verify stock against invoices/delivery notes received from suppliers
- Housekeeping and stock control
- Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness, and safety of work environment.
- Storing inventory in accessible manner.
- Maintain accurate record of stock levels.
- Inspect and report on condition of stock in warehouse e.g. Expiry dates, labelling, quality control inspections etc.
- Assist with stock takes
- Assisting Warehouse Manager
- Checking stock before it is dispatched to customers
- Capturing transfers on inventory system
- Assisting with returns to suppliers
- Ensure stock is correctly packed and invoiced
- Ensure vehicles are loaded correctly as per invoice
- microsoft office
- warehousing experience : 3 to 4 years
- Grade 12 Senior Certificate
- Warehouse picking and packing experience
- Diploma in warehousing
- Three to Four years experience in a similar role
- Must be bilingual (English and a vernacular language)
- Experience and knowledge of personal protective equipment will be advantageous.
- Good mathematical skills
- Must be able to communicate in a professional manner
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Own or reliable transport to work.
- Stock controlling systems knowledge
- High Problem-solving skills
- Experience in the FMCG industry.
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft Office) ,DEAR would be an advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
33 total views, 1 today