Permanent Unemployed Pharmacist Wanted At Free State
Unemployed Pharmacist Wanted At Free State
Location: Free State
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Clicks Group Limited
Job Title: Unemployed Pharmacist Wanted At Free State
Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide high standards of pharmaceutical care, accurate and safe dispensing, including generic substitution, and the provision of advice in accordance with Clicks’ way of working, good pharmacy practice and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC).
- To efficiently execute all operational activities of the dispensary, including safe and responsible stock management, shrinkage, general housekeeping and administration in line with merchandising, SAPC regulations and company standards.
- To ensure the operational viability of the dispensary through focusing on core dispensary and clinic targets.
- To ensure competent and motivated employees by overseeing training and development of Pharmacist Assistants and Pharmacist Interns in line with SAPC requirements when required.
- To execute customer service initiatives in the dispensary to ensure a great customer experience, driving of customer loyalty and achievement of club card participation targets.
- To build and maintain sound working relationships with relevant stakeholders (centre managers, suppliers, DC’s) to ensure business objectives are achieved and opportunities are maximised.
- To ensure integration and partnership with the clinic and healthcare aisle resulting in a full offering to customers regarding their healthcare needs.
- To support the Group’s vision to be the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- Essential: Registered Pharmacist with SAPC
- Desirable: Retail Pharmacy experience
- Desirable: Unisolve experience
- Job Knowledge and Skills Required:
- SAPC and relevant legal knowledge
- Ethical working practice and compliance
- Knowledge of stock, cost, risk and compliance management procedures
- Knowledge of patient care, professional counselling
- Knowledge of customer service excellence
- Tutorship and coaching skills
- Results and target driven
- Planning and organising skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Interpersonal skills (Customer service orientation and effective patient care)
- Computer literacy
- Strong financial acumen
- Essential Competencies
Following instructions and Procedures
Relating and networking
Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
Relating and networking
Planning and Organising
Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
Working with people
Adhering to Principles and Values
Kindly note that only applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted.
We are committed to the principles of Employment Equity.
23 total views, 1 today