Permanent Unemployed Factory Manager Requered At Durban
Unemployed Factory Manager Requered At Durban
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Lotus HR & Recruitment
Job Title: Unemployed Factory Manager Requered At Durban
Our client, a market leader in the chemical processing sector, seeks to employ a well organized, technically minded leader for their production facility in Durban.
This role requires a good people manager, a candidate who has a finger on the pulse of operations within the plant and who has a solid understanding of the operation of a processing plant and who is a problem solver and motivator
KEY REQUIREMENTS TO MEET FOR CONSIDERATION:
- You will have a qualification in either an Engineering discipline or in Operations/Production Management, coupled with 10 years experience in managing a chemical and blends processing facility, from budgets through to staff motivations and process management.
- You will have a proven track record in inventory management, as well as managing production costs, production efficiency, process problem solving and a knowledge of processing equipment and failure is critical
- You will have a keen eye for detail, specifically in terms of quality and inventory control, be able to mitigate risks in the plant and be adept at ensuring an optimally managed production process, to ensure quality products.
- You must be able to manage a team of diverse skills and create a good team morale, with zero tolerance of non-performance.
- You will have a clear credit and criminal record, be able to provide relevant contactable references and be available to conduct a brief technical assessment online prior to interview.
- Ideally, the successful candidate will be resident in Durban, however, should you meet the criteria and wish to apply, any costs incurred for interviews and possible relocation, if successful, will be for your own cost.
- Due to the exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are unable to correspond with each applicant personally, therefore only relevant and suitable candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any correspondence from our company within 30 days, we regret your application has been unsuccessful.
- Should you meet the criteria and wish to apply, kind forward your CV, salary package details and notice period
6 total views, 1 today