PermanentShopper Driver Supervisor Wanted At Gauteng
Shopper Driver Supervisor Wanted At Gauteng
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: OneCart (Pty) Ltd
Job Title: Shopper Driver Supervisor Wanted At Gauteng
INTERESTED? THEN APPLY!!
Shopper & Driver Supervisor role in the following region:
Rynfield Value Mall, Benoni
Must have minimum requirements as follows:
- Job purpose
- To effectively coach and lead their team in achieving the agreed goals by developing the necessary skills of each team member in achieving the required results.
- Developing and managing team performance, offering feedback and demonstrating the desired skills and expected work ethic
Duties and responsibilities
- Lead and supervise a team of Shoppers and Drivers to ensure flawless service delivery to our customers daily
- Spot check: Uniform, Orders, staff attendance, process and procedures
- Reporting: Adherence and staff attendance
- Problem-solve and troubleshoot daily operational issues, approaching all facets with an analytical, problem-solving mindset.
- Support the team on special projects for continued operating efficiency and growth.
- Provide an operational perspective on Logistics to ensure best practices and protocols.
- Daily management of Shoppers and Drivers to ensure optimal effective teamwork to reach their KPI’s, specifically related to on-time fulfilment. Daily and weekly KPI reporting.
- Train and develop shoppers.
- Demonstrate consistent application of internal procedures.
- Demonstrate flexibility in balancing the achievement of own objectives with abilities to understand and respond to organizational needs.
- Allocate schedules to all staff to ensure proper, efficient and effective management of the store orders.
- Conduct regular staff meetings with the team to improve motivation and communication
- Ensure that all staff report to work on time at all times.
- To facilitate training and coaching for staff members who generally lack service delivery.
- Ensure staff members resolve queries. Facilitate and manage queries submitted to head office timeously.
- Identify training needs initiate suitable training to better staff knowledge in their environment
- Assist and attend to shopper and driver queries
- Resolves escalated customer complaints
- Provide constant feedback to the Area Manager on unresolved customer queries
- Investigate and respond to shopper queries.
- Foresees potential problems before they occur and takes action to prevent them from occurring
- Consults widely with people inside and outside own Branch to solve problems
- To provide weekly feedback on staff performance levels.
- To provide reporting and associated performance insights on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Ensures accuracy of reporting
- Ensures real-time reporting is always available and visible
- Reports are accurate and timeously submitted to relevant parties
- Advise and check weekly reports for complaints, downtime reports, store productivity
- The following requirements are necessary:
- Be eligible to work in South Africa.
- A valid South African driver’s license or a valid South African Professional driving permit (PrDP)
- Clean driving record.
- Must have your own vehicle or motorbike (registration documents to be verified)
- Must have access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 5 / Android 4.4 or newer) for the delivery app and GPS
- 2-3 years Team Leader experience
- Competencies and Skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Conflict management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Effective planning and organising
- Self-directed and motivated
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Decisive and action-orientated
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- High emotional intelligence
- Working conditions
Working conditions cover various circumstances from regular evening and weekend work, public holidays shift work, working outdoors and working with challenging clients.
Dress Code, the company prides itself in presenting a professional and respectable image to our clients
As ambassadors of the company, employees are required to be dressed appropriately and presentable and ensure a professional appearance.
7 total views, 1 today