PermanentResponsible Pharmacist Needed At Johannesburg
Responsible Pharmacist Needed At Johannesburg
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Urban Personnel Services Pty (Ltd)
Job Title: Responsible Pharmacist Needed At Johannesburg
Currently seeking an experienced RP to ensure compliance with all the provisions of the Act 101 of 1965; Pharmacy Act, 1974 (Act 53 of 1974) and all regulations and guidelines pertaining to the Manufacturing license for medicinal products and Good Manufacturing and Good Pharmacy Practice.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring high standards of pharmaceutical care in accordance with good practice and other legal requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with the legislative requirements as set out in the Medicines and Related Substances Act 101 of 1965 and Pharmacy Act 53 of 1974 as well as all applicable legislative requirements for the Company’s product portfolio and all regulations and guidelines pertaining to the import and export license for medicinal products and good manufacturing practices.
- Initiate and co-ordinate all recall and withdrawal activities, which should involve the Head of Quality / Regulatory Affairs Extensive liaison with global & international Headquarters and 3rd parties Customer complaints as per local and Company requirements.
- Investigating and reporting on defective or rejected products.
- Performing all daily activities in line with the Company’s policies and code of conduct, integrity and compliance.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Degree in Pharmacy
- Registration with the SAPC as a pharmacist
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience within the pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Previous experience as a Responsible Pharmacist or Deputy RP in a pharmaceutical industry. Previous experience having worked in a Regulatory Affairs role within the Pharmaceutical Industry is essential. Previous experience having worked within a QA/QC management role would be preferred.
27 total views, 1 today