Permanent Receptionist / Switchboard Operator Needed
Receptionist / Switchboard Operator Needed
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Receptionist / Switchboard Operator Needed
Duties & Responsibilities
- The incumbent is expected provide excellent service to internal and external customers
- Operate and direct all calls on switchboard
- Receiving and welcoming visitors and customers and contacting the relevant department for assistance
- General office administration
- Receiving and dispatching parcels and envelopes
- Liaise with internal staff/departments by ensuring messages and information is timeously and correctly processed
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook
- Assist with any other tasks or duties assigned by the Supervisor as the need arise to ensure exceptional and efficient service
- Assist in keeping the reception area clean and tidy, at all times
- Desired Experience & Qualification
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Matric coupled with a minimum of 1 year working experience in a Reception environment or relevant tertiary qualification.
- Immaculately groomed individual with a friendly and energetic personality.
- Speak and write English fluently.
- A passion for customer service and a professional attitude at all times.
- The incumbent should have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to pay attention to details.
- The ability to cope with a constant changing and pressurised environment.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office
3 total views, 1 today