Permanent Receptionist Required Urgently At Gauteng
Receptionist Required Urgently At Gauteng
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Intercare Group South Africa
Job Title: Receptionist Required Urgently At Gauteng
Intercare is a dynamic healthcare company focusing on offering value-based healthcare to patients. As ambassadors of the Intercare brand, everything we do is guided by our purpose to make people feel better. Our shared values of People-centred, Integrity, Inclusivity, Compassion, Excellence and Innovation define what we believe and who we are.
Intercare Corporate Services (Pty) Ltd situated in Lynnwood, Pretoria East seeks to recruit a Receptionist. The focus of this position is to provide professional service to the corporate office and their external stakeholders.
- Answer switchboard and reroute calls.
- Answer intercom and direct visitors accordingly.
- Offer tea/coffee to visitors arriving at reception and serve tea/coffee during meetings.
- Ensure the boardroom is always ready for use (tidy) before and after meetings.
- Ensure the reception and seating areas are always neat and tidy.
- Handle all courier requests, prepare paperwork and liaise with courier company regarding collection.
- Issue stationery to staff. Should items not be in stock, obtain quotations for approval by manager and subsequently place order.
- Update and distribute internal telephone contact and birthday lists.
- Ensure toner availability for all printers, faxes, copiers and replace when necessary.
- Consolidate Spar, Courier IT and Postnet accounts monthly for payment.
- Order and/or buy boardroom snacks for various meetings/workshops.
- Preparation and clean-up of the boardroom for various meetings/workshops.
- Boardroom bookings.
- Sort and distribute Corporate Office mail to all relevant departments bi-weekly.
- Print time and attendance records and distribute to relevant managers monthly.
- Coffee machine and water cooler maintenance, service and ordering stock.
- Running errands.
- Liaise with delivery and maintenance services (provide proper direction to maintenance staff, sign for deliveries, etc.)
- Ad-hoc duties
- Grade 12 / Secretarial qualification / Office Administration
- At least 1 year experience as a receptionist
- Previous Experience in a customer focused service environment will be advantageous
- Computer proficiency (MS Office)
- Intercare is an equal opportunity employer and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
CLOSING DATE: 05 SEPTEMBER 2022
- All applications can be submitted on https://intercare.simplify.hr/
- If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date please regard your application as unsuccessful.
21 total views, 1 today