Position for Receptionst Required At Gauteng
Position for Receptionst Required At Gauteng
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Broll Property Group
Job Title: Position for Receptionst Required At Gauteng
Responsible for performing a wide variety of clerical and receptionist duties. Receives and screens telephone calls and visitors. Records and relays messages to appropriate personnel. Provides administrative information to Company personnel and performs miscellaneous support functions as assigned. Projects the Company’s professional image.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Assumes responsibility for effectively handling and managing the switcboard.
- Operates the switchboard and console to connect, hold, transfer all incoming calls.
- Ensures that all incoming calls, questions and complaints are resolved in a timely manner by channeling calls to the responsible persons / departments
- Provides general information to clients before transferring calls
- Managing the telephone management system
- Ensures smooth running of the PABX system
- Provides management reports on daily, weekly, and monthly basis, w.r.t. to call statistics
- Updates management system by programming it with new information and changes as it occurs inside the company. No more than 2 days after being informed of such changes.
- Assumes responsibility for the effective performance of assigned receptionist and clerical functions.
- Receives and screens telephone calls. Answers routine questions or directs them to appropriate personnel. Records and relays messages.
- Performs various typing tasks including correspondence, approvals, and miscellaneous documents required for account processing.
- Completes weekly department ordering functions.
- Receives, opens, and distributes mail daily.
- Maintains Department files.
- All aspects of the Promotions co-ordination, esp with regards to booking of the promo courts in the centre and managing the payments thereof
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective business relations with clients, vendors, and trade professionals.
- Assists with questions and problems courteously and promptly.
- Maintains the Company’s professional reputation.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective working relations with Company personnel and management.
- Assists and supports department personnel.
- Coordinates activities with related departments and obtains or conveys information as needed.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Attends and participates in meetings as required.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Assumes responsibility for handling mail, courier and banking tasks
- Open sort and deal with incoming mail
- Plan correct route for courier on daily basis
- Coordinate with driver w.r.t children’s extra mural activities
- Deposit book to be checked on a daily basis
- Extra Duties
- Sending daily foot –count to Andrea
- Operate switchboard, answering telephone and directing calls to relevant personnel and manage the door daily
- Ensure smooth running of the Centre, questions and complains are resolved in a timely manner by channeling calls, emails to responsible persons or department
- Provide management report on monthly basis for Rain gage and Monthly foot – count
- Updates Tenants information list every time after being informed of any changes
- Obtain turnover figures from tenants including head offices and upload on BOL on a monthly basis
- Capturing of monthly foot – count on BOL on a monthly basis
- Assist with fault logging on BOL esp. for tenants aircon queries and maintenance daily duties
- Assisting on signing Contractors Job cards / receipts
- Responsible of Signing weekly receipt from Sanitec
- Maintain weekly department files
- Assist in sending out mail for Ordering of Toilet papers, Hand soaps and p mats on a monthly basis
- Responsible to send out mail to the property manager for Ordering office Stationary
- Responsible of ordering Printer’s cartridges for the office
- Responsible for daily staff register and send it to Sharon on a monthly basis
- Receiving and collection of gym money every week
- Assist to monitor the slips for petty cash
- Assist to print out letters as a request from either Ops / Marketing and send to security to hand deliver to tenants
- Assist in printing and scanning for the office
- Assist to print out monthly rental invoices to tenants who do not receive emails
- Assist on uploading RMS slips on BOL on a monthly basis
- Assisting with promotional sales court and achieving targets at Quagga Centre
- Do all process of Fica docs through lease tracking to create debtors account and sending out of exhibition contracts, invoices on a daily , weekly and monthly basis
- Weekly bookings of NGO’s at the Parking area esp. For HIV Counselling & testing and city of Tshwane anti – fraud and corruption [ community services]
- Attend and participates in meetings as required.
- Calls and inquiries are courteously and professionally handled or referred. Professional relations exist with all contacts.
- Account processing and assigned clerical functions are completed in accordance with established policies and procedures. Typing is neat, accurate, and promptly completed.
- Reports are completed correctly and on time.
- Good working relations exist with Company personnel and management and assistance is provided as needed. Management is appropriately informed.
- Basic understanding of business service functions.
- Knowledge of related computer applications.
- Previous related experience helpful.
- Strong typing abilities.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Good communication and public relations skills.
- Well organised and attentive to detail.
- Willing to cooperate with and assist others.
- Able to use PC, printer, phones, and basic business equipment.
14 total views, 1 today