PermanentPosition for Receptionist Required immediately
Position for Receptionist Required immediately
Location: Western Cape
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Intercare Group South Africa
Job Title: Position for Receptionist Required immediately
Intercare is a dynamic healthcare company focusing on offering value-based healthcare to patients. As ambassadors of the Intercare brand, everything we do is guided by our purpose to make people feel better. Our shared values of People-centred, Integrity, Inclusivity, Compassion, Excellence and Innovation define what we believe and who we are.
At Intercare, receptionists create an environment and culture that enables us to fulfill our purpose to make people feel better. We’re currently seeking an enthusiastic person to fulfill this role and rise to the challenge. As receptionist you will provide quality customer service aligned with the overall business strategy and fulfill administrative and payment functions. If you’re a passionate self-starter, this position is a great opportunity for you.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide efficient, friendly and professional telephone services in patient care.
- Assist patients in accurately completing appropriate forms, and document all information in accordance to internal policies and procedures.
- Responsible for all processes related to the reception-patient journey, e.g. booking, arrival and payment of patient on the relevant system.
- Direct all customers to the appropriate location, services and Professional.
- Ensure patient confidentiality at all times according to POPIA.
- Ensure that the reception area is always neat and tidy.
- Refer all emergency cases to the nurse’s station according to protocol.
- Assist patients with basic account queries and escalate as necessary.
- Collect all co-payments and account balances according to Intercare policies and procedures.
- Execute and adhere to daily cash-up and banking processes.
- Minimum qualification: Grade 12.
- Previous experience in a customer focused service environment, e.g. reception, will be advantageous.
- Computer proficient.
- GoodX system experience will be advantageous.
- If your personal purpose is aligned to our purpose and your values fit in with our value system, please apply. We encourage Diversity of Thought, and we welcome people to build and add to our culture.
- CLOSING DATE: 26 OCTOBER 2022
- All applications can be submitted on: https://intercare.simplify.hr/
- If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date please regard your application as unsuccessful.
12 total views, 1 today