PermanentPosition for Counsellor Driver Required Urgently
Position for Counsellor Driver Required Urgently
Location: Cape Town
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Western Cape
Job Title: Position for Counsellor Driver Required Urgently
Anova is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life is what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
The successful candidate will be required to
drive our mobile clinic and trailer to various sites that we support around the City of Cape Town and surrounding districts to help with the community programme. The successful incumbent will also be required to assist with the HTS responsibilities such as mobilizing, counselling, and testing.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive mobile clinic and a trailer to various sites
- Transport staff and clients to various destinations
- Keep records of kilometers travelled, manage, and record them on logbook.
- Manage and maintain all contents of the mobile clinic
- Ensure all the regulatory requirements for operating the mobile clinic are adhered to
- Report vehicle accident or damage immediately to the immediate supervisor
- Plan and allocate vehicles trips on a day-to-day basis.
- Transports staff as per the needs of the outreach.
- Conduct HTS responsibilities, provide support and administrative services
- Assisting nurses with the operation of the mobile clinic
- Ensure safety of vehicle and staff transported
- Ensure that pre-trips and post-trips are conducted daily
- Ensure that the vehicle is always parked at Anova premises.
- Keep up to date with the relevant policies and SOP’s
- Any other tasks as agreed with line manager
Minimum qualifications and experience
- A Grade 12
- Code 10 driver’s license with a trailer and PDP
- Must have no impairments or endorsements
- 5 Years drivers experience driving mobile clinic/code 10 vehicle or bigger and towing and backing up a trailer
- The incumbent will have to pass the interview and drivers assessment with a trailer.
- 2 years’ experience working as an HTS Counsellor
- Training in Basic HAST, HIV Counselling, Adherence Counselling
- Knowledge of DoH HTS guidelines & protocols
- Problem solving and customer service skills
- Be familiar with the City of Cape Town and surrounding districts
- Must be able to work independently and in a team
- Computer literate (Ms Office)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Willing to travel to various communities as and when required
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- Anova Health Institute is a provider of essential health services and therefore has a mandatory vaccination policy. Should your application be successful, you will be required to submit your proof of vaccination before commencing employment in the role.
- Applicants who have not been contacted within 4 weeks of submitting their application should assume that they have not been successful.
- Unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be paid agency fees should their candidate be placed at Anova.
10 total views, 1 today