Permanent Position for Cashier Required Urgently At Western Cape
Position for Cashier Required Urgently At Western Cape
Location: Western Cape
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Position for Cashier Required Urgently At Western Cape
Decofurn is a furniture retailer with 12 stores nationwide. We have a highly efficient online store that can service clients in most parts of South Africa.
Our unique warehouse/factory shop concept has been developed with 32 years of experience in the furniture industry. Our Group is a leading importer, manufacturer, and retailer of furniture and related products.
We are a diverse, agile team of professionals and as a family-owned business, our values and principles are shared by all our staff.
The Cashier Administrator will be responsible for the daily management of till, transactions, sales order administration and excellent customer service on a 6-day work week.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Management of till and all transactions
- Responsible for till’s cash float
- Responsible for Invoicing, lay-bays, receipts, returns and refunds.
- Responsible for approved petty cash advances
- Assisting with sales orders and general administration
- Exceptional customer service
- General housekeeping of cash office
- We are looking for someone with:
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- 2 + years cashier experience
- 1 + years administration experience
- Sage Pastel experience – Advantageous
- Computer Literate – Word, Excel, Outlook & Google Sheets
- Attention to detail
- Clear and well-spoken communication skills
The team member we are looking for needs to multitask effectively in a fast paced, dynamic environment and perform in a manner that maximizes profits. Dedicated, competent with a positive and can-do attitude.
If this speaks to you and you feel you have what it takes, please send your CV through along with your salary expectations. Should you not hear back from us from 2 weeks of sending your application, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
17 total views, 1 today