PermanentMaintenance Storeman Needed At Benoni
Maintenance Storeman Needed At Benoni
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Rynpark Association for the Aged
Job Title: Maintenance Storeman Needed At Benoni
Rynpark Retirement Estate is a non-profit organisation seeking to employ an experienced and well knowledgeable storeman for their Maintenance department.
To professionally support Rynpark in the Maintenance store. The Storeman is responsible for ensuring that goods received into stock or sent out from the Association are in good condition and correspond with the correct paperwork to ensure accurate stocks/records are held.
uties & Responsibilities
3.2 DESCRIPTION OF MAIN ACTIVITIES
PURCHASING OF MATERIAL FOR THE MAINTENANCE STORE
- Identify stock to be ordered based on re-order levels
- Ordering stock based on specific requests or job cards
- Obtain necessary quotes as per request from Maintenance Manager’s approval
- Purchasing of all requested materials of re-sell housing, flats, life right cottages; for example, tiles, cement etc.
- Price comparison of suppliers before making stock purchases
- Source new suppliers if pricing is more cost effective for the Association – Liaise with the Financial department to obtain the necessary paper work from the supplier to be loaded on the Acos system.
- KPA 02
- Order stock once approval has been granted
- Order stock from preferred suppliers
- Arrange collection and/or delivery of stock
- Receive stock and check if quantities of material ordered matches the requested quantities on the invoice/quotation.
- Book in new stock received onto the Acos system after purchase.
- Book out stock to Supervisors as per job card details and/or requested material.
- Book stock back into the Acos system if not all stock was used as per job card details and/or requested material.
- Stock checks / stock levels to be checked weekly.
- Full stock counts may be requested from time to time for audit purposes.
- Booking in and out of equipment on a daily basis; for example, a grinder, hand drill etc.
- Manger stock control on all stock purchases.
- Oversee tool inspections and ensure they are in good working order and well maintained.
- Keep records and inventory of equipment assigned to workers and Park Forman’s by using a tool register.
- KPA 03
- BOOKING STOCK ON JOB CARDS
- Ensure stock details on job cards are accurate without mistakes, attention to detail should be of importance
- Ensure all stock that is returned is marked clearly on the physical job card and on the Acos system.
- Provide accurate stock codes to clearly identify different stock categories
- KPA 04
- Obtain quotation and capture information on the Acos system
- Once quotation has been approved, contact the supplier to provide an invoice
- Invoice and quotation need to be a reflection of each other before it will be approved on the Acos system.
- Provide purchase order numbers for quotations / invoices for stock purchasing
- Capture approved purchase orders on the Acos system
- Ensure that the invoices received has the necessary details as per Financial departmental requirements.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Essential requirement ; 5 – 10 years’ experience in a similar environment understanding stock control
- Essential requirement ; Clear criminal record
- Essential requirement ; Able to do physical and practical work
- Essential requirement ; Knowledge of software systems to book stock in/out and general stock control
- Essential requirement ; Proficient in English
- Essential requirement ; Proficient computer skills , Outlook, excel, word and stock systems
- Essential requirement ; Knowledge of hand tools and equipment
- Essential requirement ; Drivers license
- Essential requirement ; Compassionate and patient when working with elderly residents
- Desirable requirement; Occupational Health and Safety knowledge in stores with materials, chemicals etc.
Package & Remuneration
- Remuneration offered per month – R 12 900.00
- Benefits Include; Sanlam Provident Fund after probation and 13th Cheque in December
34 total views, 1 today