Permanent Job Position for Unemployed Cyber Security Auditor Needed
Job Position for Unemployed Cyber Security Auditor Needed
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Experienced Hire
Job Title: Job Position for Unemployed Cyber Security Auditor Needed
Will be responsible to manage timeous delivery of Cyber Security related audit components of the integrated IT audit of the client, within the Digitech Assurance audit team.
Perform Cyber Security related reviews covering the typical four audit phases i.e. planning, execution, reporting and quality assurance.
Implement and manage cyber-security tools on audits and ensure effectiveness thereof.
Conduct adequate assessment of cyber security risks on the various network platforms of clients.
Perform assessments on infrastructure security, network security, application security, information security, cloud security, data security as well as end-user security.
Conduct follow ups on findings identified in internal and external vulnerability assessments, penetration testing and other cyber security assessments. This includes writing scripts if none available from the client and assessing the output of these and including findings into the consolidated report.
Provide assistance in other IT related audits.
- At least 3 or more years of specialized working experience within the cyber security realm, which includes cyber security management and operations, network vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, configuration management and infrastructure reviews.
- Considerable knowledge of threats, vulnerabilities, risk, confidentiality, integrity, availability, network security, web-based applications architecture and security, and network protocols., interfaces, infrastructure, data processing and computer general controls.
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical audit experience of cyber security including infrastructure security, network security, application security, information security, cloud security, data security as well as end-user security.
- Considerable knowledge of internal controls, business and information technology risks (focus on cyber security risks and controls) and/or audit techniques.
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical audit experience of cyber security technologies including firewall, IDS/IPS, DLP, Proxies, anti-malware software, CASB, email security, remote access, security baselines, SIEM, PKI, data encryption/tokenization, database security, mainframe security, operating systems etc.
- Knowledge of cyber security related tools such as Nessus, Splunk, ArcSight, watchtower, data loss prevention tools, intrusion detection and intrusion prevention tools, penetration-testing tools etc.
- Knowledge of policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of IT risk identification and assessment.
- BSc Computer Science or Degree in Information Technology or Informatics.
- Post Graduate Degree will be an added advantage.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and/or Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) will be added advantage.
28 total views, 1 today