Permanent Job for Trainee Production Operators Wanted
Job for Trainee Production Operators Wanted
Location: East Rand
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Z&A Recruitment Services
Job Title: Job for Trainee Production Operators Wanted
- This role would be perfect for graduates in engineering or entry level machinery technicians wanting to gain hands on practical experience to develop their career. If you have previous engineering, science, production or packaging experience we would also love to hear from you.
- Tasks & responsibilities in which you will gain experience include:
- Operating product-packaging equipment, from basic start up and set up through to closure at end of operation.
- Ensuring equipment runs properly according to company guidelines.
- Delivering high standards of quality and safety at all times.
- Perform routine cleaning and preventative maintenance activities.
- Conduct product line quality control inspections.
- Collect samples and complete data collection and recording.
- Candidate Requirements
You will have:
- A genuine interest in gaining experience in a production and packaging environment.
- Absolute dedication to safety.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude and problem solving/trouble shooting skills.
- The ability to pay close attention to details and quick to learn on the job.
- Good communications skills.
- Forklift lice (optional) or willing to obtain one (you will be trained).
- A basic stipend of R 6500 per month. After the initial 12 month training program, salaries will be reviewed.
- Whilst we really do appreciate all applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you don’t hear back from us within 14 days from your application please consider your application unsuccessful.
49 total views, 1 today