Permanent Job for Shop Assistant / Cashier X1 Requered
Job for Shop Assistant / Cashier X1 Requered
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Clicks Group Limited
Job Title: Job for Shop Assistant / Cashier X1 Requered
Duties & Responsibilities
To efficiently execute all operational activities at the point of sale in a timely and efficient manner.
To maintain high levels of accuracy when scanning merchandise and collecting payment for goods purchased, including actioning clubcard rewards.
To ensure the safe handling of cash at all times.
To proactively promote the Clicks’ clubcard and to enroll new clubcard members in order to achieve the clubcard participation targets.
To make customers aware of promotions in order to positively affect sales and to ensure customers “feel good and pay less”.
To deliver superior customer service by acting as a brand ambassador, being visible and offering a friendly and professional service.
To efficiently execute and maintain all merchandising and general housekeeping duties according to store and visual merchandise standards.
To support the Group’s vision to be the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
To maintain updated knowledge on products, ranges, promotions and events in order to provide the correct information to customers at all times.
- Basic maths calculations
- Retail/FMCG background and understanding of merchandising and promotions principles
- Understanding of stock management procedures
- Knowledge of customer service excellence
- Planning and organising skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Numeracy skills
- Relating and networking
- Following instructions and procedures
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with people
- Persuading and Influencing
- Planning and Organising
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
37 total views, 1 today