Permanent Job for Security Officers Wanted
Job for Security Officers Wanted
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Fidelity Security Services
Job Title: Job for Security Officers Wanted
Grade A/B Security Officer’s and Drivers with Firearm Competency.
Grade B/A Armed Officers – FIREARM COMPENTENCY AND DRIVERS LICENSE IS CRUCIAL.
The above positions is vacant in Emalahleni reporting to the Contract Manager.
The main purpose of the positions is to ensure that the client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times
- Matric certificate, PSIRA Grade A/B registration and accreditation.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the security industry.
- Firearm Competency (Handgun, Shot gun or Rifle)
- Drivers licence (Code 10) Minimum 2 Years driving experience.
- Fluent in English.
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Ensuring that contractual requirements are met as stipulated by the Client.
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services Group and the Client with regard to security services rendered.
Other personality attributes:
- Friendly and polite.
- High methodical working methods are required.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work without supervision and under pressure.
- Leadership skills
- Organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Client liaison skills
- We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
- Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Disabled Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
- Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
- Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- E and OE
27 total views, 1 today