Permanent Job for Sales Manager Requered Urgently
Job for Sales Manager Requered Urgently
Location: Western Cape
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Cardoso Recruitment
Job Title: Job for Sales Manager Requered Urgently
Our client who is one of the leading suppliers/manufacturers of Substrates (Coco-Coir, Peat Moss, Perlite) for the horticulture industry in South Africa, is looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to drive the development of their customer base in the Southern African market.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and efficiently servicing their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports for the Managing Director.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest market trends, while being fully aware of new products and competitor status.
- Ensure inventory and management systems are up to date with accurate reports.
- Manage sales orders and contracts.
- Servicing national and Southern African clients.
- Knowledge in the vegetable, forestry, fruit and ornamental segments
- A tertiary qualification in an applicable field (agriculture, sales, business) added bonus
- Proven ability to drive the sales process, with previous sales experience
- Strong management experience as well as leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Willingness to travel within South Africa and abroad
- South African Drivers’ License
- The applicant must reside within a 70km radius of Tulbagh, Western Cape.
- A competitive salary between R30 000.00 – R40 000.00 (Gross) with an attractive commission structure and with benefits (company vehicle, Cell phone, Ipad, computer etc.) will be offered to the successful candidate, based on their qualifications, previous experience and skill set.
- Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email CR541 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format, salary expectation as well as your notice period to [email protected] Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.
19 total views, 1 today