Permanent Job for Dispatch Controller Requered
Job for Dispatch Controller Requered
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Managed People Solutions
Job Title: Job for Dispatch Controller Requered
There is currently a position available in a well-known Liquor company for a Dispatch Controller to service Gauteng
The Dispatch Controllers purpose is to ensure that the vehicle is loaded as per the requirements and that all the documentation pertaining to each load is accurately completed, retained, loaded and sent to the relevant individuals.
- Complete the form (POD Book of Transporter e.g.: RTT) in terms of where the stock has been loaded from, where it is going and confirm the pallet quantity and seal number.
- Name, surname, signature and date of dispatch should appear on the Proof of delivery.
- Any deficiencies on the truck to be noted which could include amongst others, bad tyres, expired license disc, no seal loops.
- Ensure that the vehicle is loaded as per the orders in hand.
- All CHEP pallets leaving the warehouse must be counted and the number of pallets should correspond to the paper work received.
- Once the stock is loaded and the driver is done strapping the load, a photograph needs to be taken of the stock.
- When the truck is closed and sealed the driver is required to sign the posted documentation and receive a copy of the documentation.
- Once the documentation is signed it is then scanned in and emailed to the procurement/Stock/Distribution team of CPT and the warehouse team of receiving region (JHB or KZN).
- When the driver has received his documentation, double check that the driver’s documents correspond to your own and that you have the transporters book.
- Effective Human Capital (Self) Management and Development
- Follow through to ensure that personal quality and productivity standards are consistently and accurately maintained.
- Plan and prioritize, demonstrating abilities to manage competing demands.
- Demonstrate abilities to anticipate and manage change.
- Demonstrate flexibility in balancing achievement of own objectives with abilities to understand and respond to organisational needs.
- Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12
- 2-3 Years dispatch controller experience
- Warehouse experience
24 total views, 1 today