Permanent Job for Co Pack Co Ordinator Needed
Job for Co Pack Co Ordinator Needed
Location: Richards Bay
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Afro Miami Group PTY
Job Title: Job for Co Pack Co Ordinator Needed
- Manage day-to-day operation – relationship with Co-Packer
- Ensure execution of production schedule at Co-Pack Facility as per Sales & Operation Plan.
- Responsible for timely delivery/despatch of FG as per Customer Demand / Marketing Plan.
- Coordinate with Sales Marketing, Supply Planning, Procurement, Logistics to have smooth
- production and despatch in line with the monthly demand plan.
- Ensure availability and complete visibility on RM / PM inventory at the co-pack location.
- Responsible for highlighting any deviation in PM & RM specs deviation and taking necessary
- action in line with guidelines set by Central Quality.
- Ensure products being manufactured are in line with approved QC processes; any deviation is
- to be highlighted to the Central QC team within agreed SLAs.
- Responsible for supervision of products that meet all regulatory requirements (weights &
- Drive productivity processes on the shop floor to get cost efficiency and reduce COGS.
- Monitors Co-Packer’s compliance with food safety and personnel safety.
- Ensure timely payments to the co-packer in line with Co pack Agreement
- Qualifications – Degree / Post Degree in Supply Chain / Engineering
- Experience – At least 2 – 3 years of relevant experience with co-pack management
- Skills – Expert MRP, inventory management knowledge, Microsoft Excel, Communication, Negotiation, Problem Solving, Analytical
- Knowledge – Good understanding of manufacturing operations, understanding good manufacturing practices
- Competencies – Independent and having commercial acumen, strong team player and able to engage with people in different locations, High level of integrity
28 total views, 1 today