Permanent General Worker Warehouse Needed At Port Elizabeth
General Worker Warehouse Needed At Port Elizabeth
Location: Port Elizabeth
Job Type: Permanent
Sectors: general worker
Company/Employer: Tailormade Staffing
Job Title: General Worker Warehouse Needed At Port Elizabeth
Our Client in the pharmaceutical sector is looking to employ young energetic people in their warehouse.
The hours are long and applicants must be willing to work some evenings when needed as well as a morning shift every second Sunday
Transport will be provided when work finishes after 19:00
This opportunity will be a limited duration contract for 3 months after which staff who have proven reliable and competent will be offered permanent positions.
The following requirements are not negotiable:
- All applicants must reside in the Port Elizabeth area
- You need to have Grade 12 and provide your certificate
- Only candidates without any criminal record will be considered
- The following documents are required when you come for an interview
- Your South African ID or certified copy
- Grade 12 certificate or equivalent NQF certificate
- SARS document with your tax number
- Proof of bank account in your own name
- Police clearance no older than 12 months or R80 to conduct the same check upon application.
12 total views, 1 today