Permanent Front Desk Receptionist Required At Gauteng
Front Desk Receptionist Required At Gauteng
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: DCM Chemicals
Job Title: Front Desk Receptionist Required At Gauteng
Our company is looking for a professional Front Desk Clerk to oversee all receptionist and secretarial duties at our main entrance desk. You will perform a range of duties including answering phone calls, managing the switchboard, and maintaining the office budget. Your central goal is to provide our clients with outstanding customer service and support. As the ‘face’ of our company, the successful candidate will be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people’s skills. You should have a talent for multi-tasking, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
- High school diploma or relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
- If interested, kindly email our Human Resources team at [email protected] and we will get back to you.
7 total views, 1 today