Permanent Cleaner/ Office Assistant Required immediately
Cleaner/ Office Assistant Required immediately
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: National Bargaining Council For The Private Security Sector
Job Title: Cleaner/ Office Assistant Required immediately
The position of a Cleaner/ Office Assistant is required for the National Bargaining Council for the Private Security Sector.
The Cleaner/ Office Assistant will be responsible for providing a comprehensive cleaning service and always ensure high standard of cleanliness and keep our premises in a clean and orderly condition. He/she will provide beverage services as and when required. He/she will also be required to offer office support assistance from time to time.
- Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of an appropriate Grade 12 certificate preferable.
- Six-(6) months to one-(1) year proven working experience as a Cleaner or Office Assistant.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Basic computer training an added advantage
Duties & Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will be responsible for performing cleaning duties for office premises.
- She/he will also be required to dust furniture, vacuuming, or mopping floors and emptying office bins.
- Report any defects to the Regional Office Administrator to ensure health and safety procedures are followed and to enable repairs to be carried out.
- Cleaning the kitchen area.
- Cleaning the restrooms.
- Ensure availability of consumables.
- Ordering refreshments and make tea for stakeholders
- Prepare boardroom in time for meetings and hearings.
- Identifying and reporting maintenance activities required.
- Perform ad hoc duties including but not limited to scanning documents, making copies, binding documents, and answering telephone.
- Knowledge & Expertise
- Utilisation of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Computer Literacy
- Good communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer skills
- Telephone etiquette
To apply kindly follow the link below.
Alternative application process is to email a comprehensive CV to [email protected] by no later than 28/09/2022 at 16:00. On the subject line of the email kindly put ‘Application – Cleaner/ Office Assistant – Kimberly’.
Should you not hear from us 30 days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
At the NBCPSS we believe in creating and cultivating a positive, energised working environment that gives you every opportunity to achieve success. We are committed to transformation and embracing diversity.
21 total views, 1 today